The Center is interested in bringing new art, educational, and cultural classes to our community. If you are looking to enrich your mind or lives, learn about a new subject or art form, or just want to be creative, join in one of our many offered classes. For more information please contact The Center (941) 778-1908 or [email protected].
Instructor: Omar Schwanzer
For information contact: Will Schenerlein, Receration Director, at 941-778-1908 or [email protected]
Class Days: Monday & Thursday
Times: 5:15 pm – 6:15 pm
Cost of Class:
Member: $85 per month
Non – Member: $99 per month
Family Member: $165.00 per month
Family Non-Member: $179.00 per month
Sensei Omar is excited to announce that all NEW enrollees will receive the month of March FREE! All you have to do is register by March 1st. If you register between now and March 1st you may start class immediately at no cost. First payment will be April 1st, 2019. The Center Karate program is for all ages and skill levels. Sign up now to get March FREE!
Normal pricing will begin April 1st.
Family as described in our membership guidelines & regardless of size.
(Family: Permanently living under the same roof with documentation of joint residence.)
- Whether we are aware of it or not, our lives are truly a Spiritual journey. The intention of the group is to create an informal setting for Spiritually, like-minded people to meet regularly on Anna Maria Island to aid personal growth and the good of the community.
- The group will provide an environment that supports and facilitates the sharing of Wisdom and insight that we have all learnt on our individual life’s journey.
- Share information and resources that assist all Spiritual seekers
- Discuss practices that assist in bringing the body, mind and Spirit into balance. Including meditation for health, wellbeing and calmness of mind
- Share and explore the benefits of alternative holistic sources of healing, such as yoga, nutrition, the healing power of positive thinking, visualizations and affirmations
- Discuss the ways of how we think and how we see the world, which directly effect our life experience
- Explore and help understand our individual relationship to the Universe
- Occasional Guest Speakers
Group Meeting Information:
Meetings will be held every first and third Tuesday of each month 6:30pm-8pm at the Learning Meeting Room, 2nd Floor at The Center on Magnolia Ave, Anna Maria 34216.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other, is as though everything is a miracle.” ~ Albert Einstein
Each month many of our Page Turners @ CAMI book members meet to talk books. Our unique m.o. is to share our thoughts about any of the books that we individually have read or listened to. We could be hearing reviews of 20 different books! In the process, some of us are inspired to read/listen to a certain reviewed book and come back next month with our own thoughts to share. It can be wild.
Page Turners meet on the first Monday of each month, 4pm at The Center