Island Fitness at The Center
The Fitness Center at The Center of Anna Maria Island is open when The Center is open and is made up of our:
- Fitness Classes: Classes are being added all the time. For more information contact [email protected]
- All Fitness Classes are included in membership! Classes are $20 for non-members and are included in all day pass.
- Face Masks– Based on the CDC guidelines, we recommend that those who have not been vaccinated wear a mask while inside The Center and unable to social distance.
- Wipe Down Equipment– Use the cleaning materials provided. Wipe down all equipment before and after your workout. The Center staff also will disinfect equipment and activity areas regularly.
- Keep Your Distance– Stay at least six feet away from others whenever possible.
- Stay Home if Sick– Keep our community safe. Stay home if you are feeling sick or are vulnerable to illness.
- Bring Your Own– Everyone needs to bring their own towel, water bottle, and yoga mat for fitness classes.
The Center’s #1 priority is the safety and health of all of our members, guests, campers, and staff. We are taking precautions, but there is always a chance of being exposed to coronavirus in all public places, including The Center. We will continue to learn and change protocols as needed.
The Center offers a variety of Fitness Classes for all abilities. The Fitness Center offers a weight room with the equipment to maximize your workout, including an elliptical, treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights, and an all-in-one weight machine. You will be taught how to use the equipment step by step during our Senior Fitness Orientation. Please email [email protected] to arrange your orientation time.
For more information contact [email protected]
The Fitness Center is open when The Center is open!
Children under the age of 10 are not allowed in the Fitness Center. Children 10-15 may be in the Fitness area as long as they are exercising under direct adult supervision. Those 16 and up may use Fitness Center if they are Center members or have a Center Pass
Class/program schedules, fees, instructors, policies and procedures are subject to change.