The Center offers a variety of fun and engaging activities for children to choose from in our Beyond the Classroom program. The program is to promote enrichment activities for our youth everyday while providing a fun, safe, and social environment for them. We believe in the uniqueness of each child and work to provide an array of activities to ensure each of their needs and talents are explored. Beyond The Classroom runs Monday-Friday until 6pm. For more info please contact Kathryn at (941)778-1908 or [email protected]
To register click the turtle and enter your email address and choose Go. Additional paper work will be required. 2021-2022 Registration form
*Please be very VERY thorough when completing the registration as this will affect who is authorized to pick up your child(ren). Only authorized adults with complete profiles will be allowed to pick up.
Programming offered will include:
- Homework/ Reading time
- Fun & Fitness
- Variety of sports
Continuing education is important to us too, so we will be offering our Beyond the Classroom students daily time to work on homework and most importantly reading. The Center will also be providing healthy & yummy snacks…maybe even some fun food art!
For your convenience and so that we may schedule our specialty programs accordingly, we will be offering three (3) after school packages to ensure that we do our best to accommodate your families. Please note: You must register by the Thursday prior to care. The packages are as follows:
- Full week package – Members – $75 & Non-members – $80
- Three (3) day package – (M-W-F only) – $60
- Two (2) day package (T-Th only) – $40
*We do realize that there may be extenuating circumstances in your family’s schedule that does not coincide with our preset package days. If you need us to provide a specialized set schedule for you, please write a hardship request for our consideration and email it to [email protected] . After which, we will do our best to accommodate you and your family.
- If an early release day falls on one of your package days, then there is no additional charge to you. If it does not fall on one of your package days and you would like to add it, then the charge will be $25.
- If an All Day camp (due to schools being closed for Record or In-Service days or for specific specialty holidays) falls on one of your package days then you will only be charged the difference in price to attend ($25). If it does not fall on one of your package days, then you may still sign up and pay the full price of $45 for the All Day Specialty Camp. All Day Camps run 8 am-6 pm.
The parent handbook contains important information for parents, please review before registering your child:2020-2021 BTC Parent Handbook
DCF License number C12MA0172