Center to temporarily closed until Monday, July 13th
Please note The Center will be closed July 3rd & 4th
We plan to reopen facilities in phases. Please review the important information below about reopening plans and what to expect when you return to The Center.
Fitness CENTER OPENING MAY 20th
To help provide a safe environment as we reopen, hours will be limited. Please limit your visit to 90 minutes or less.
Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 6 p.m. Fitness Facility open
2 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – ONLY Active Older Adults (Ages 65+)
During the first phase of opening, access will be limited to the following areas and programs:
- Fitness center – cardiovascular and strength training equipment available with adjusted spacing to allow physical and social distance
- Group fitness – limited classes will be in the gymnasium for maximum distancing will begin on June 1st
- Personal training– new procedures optimize physical distance – please contact Brenda Canning for more information
- Gymnasium – will be available June 1st for group fitness (organized sports, such as pickleball or basketball will come at a later date)
- Summer Camp – Will begin June 1st
- Camp will be daily from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pre-register the prior week Thursday
- Contact [email protected] for more information.
Additional amenities and programs will be added in phases over the coming weeks.
For those who prefer to continue healthy living activities at home during this time, free virtual programs will remain available at CenterAMI.org
NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY PROCEDURES
To maintain a safe environment, these new health and safety procedures will be in place:
- Temperature Checks – Visit the front desk as soon as you enter to have your temperature taken prior to checking in. Staff also will receive daily temperature checks. A new liability waiver must be signed.
- Wipe Down Equipment – Use the cleaning materials provided. Wipe down all equipment before and after your workout. The Center staff also will disinfect equipment and activity areas regularly.
- Keep Your Distance – Stay at least six feet away from others whenever possible. Look for signage to help.
- Stay Home if Sick -Keep our community safe. Stay home if you are feeling sick or are vulnerable to illness.
THANKS FOR STAYING WITH US
We are so incredibly grateful to the people who have stood by us throughout these challenging times. This is an example of our community at its best and a great display of how The Center is more than just a facility…we are The Community’s Gathering Place.
Class/program schedules, fees, instructors, policies and procedures are subject to change.