Support your Center! To learn about donating contact Jim McDaniel, Director of Development, at (941)778-1908 ext. 201 or [email protected]
$50,000 Challenge Comes Round Again!
Gifts matched dollar for dollar between April 12 and May 31, 2021
Our goal is to raise $100,000 to replace last year’s Giving Challenge funds ($100,000).
Help us end FY2021 in the black!
Mail Check to The Center c/o Challenge 50! PO Box 253, Anna Maria, FL 34216
Thank you to our donors who made this spring’s challenge possible: Carol and Bob Carter, Remi Drigan, Robert and Kathleen Dobkin Intuitive Foundation, Eisenbarth Trust, David Johnson, Trustee.
- Audubon Level $5,000 – Distribute 12 reefs to AMI waters. Gift to Center of $2,000
- Cousteau Level $2,500 – Distribute 6 reefs to AMI waters. Gift to Center of $1,500
- Attenborough Level $1,200 – Distribute 3 reefs to AMI waters. Gift to Center of $600
- Guardian level $398 – For each individual reef distributed,The Center receives $155 toward our efforts to support the environment of Anna Maria Island.
The Mini Reef helps hundreds of fish and crabs grow up every year.
Once installed, the Mini Reef will begin to attract marine life immediately. Then, it takes about 3-6 months to fully develop. Filter feeders attach to it, just like they would to the natural plant growth inside the mangrove forests and saltwater marshes.
Visit our Giving Reef in The Center lobby for items you can sponsor with your gift today!
Mini-Reefs provided by
A donation to The Center’s annual fund help ensure The Center can continue to maintain our community wellness programs. Help sustain our ability to lead in providing the highest level of programs, events, and instructors at an extremely competitive price.
Click here to give general support to The Center.
Make a gift today of and make a difference in someone’s life:
- $1,500 and provide 1 child 20 weeks of after-school care
- $1,000 and provide 1 child 6 weeks of Summer Camp
- $500 and provide 5 monthly family memberships
- $200 and provide 8 seniors funding for senior adventures
The Center of Anna Maria Island’s mission is to serve as the community’s gathering place where people of all ages: children, teens, adults, and seniors can come together and make friends. At The Center they may play sports, be apart of our Beyond the Classroom after school program, come to work out, enjoy an afternoon tea for companionship. We know that people sometimes need help in order to participate in these activities and so we offer a sliding fee scale for those who qualify…we will NEVER turn anyone away for their inability to pay. To make a donation you can mail a check to The Center at PO BOX 253 Anna Maria, FL 34216 or click the link to make a donation online. If you have questions or want more information please contact our Director of Development, Jim McDainel at [email protected] or (941)778-1908 ext.201