- Face Masks- Based on the CDC guidelines, we recommend that those who have not been vaccinated wear a mask while inside The Center and unable to social distance.
- Wipe Down Equipment- Use the cleaning materials provided. Wipe down all equipment before and after your workout. The Center staff also will disinfect equipment and activity areas regularly.
- Keep Your Distance- Stay at least six feet away from others whenever possible.
- Stay Home if Sick- Keep our community safe. Stay home if you are feeling sick or are vulnerable to illness.
- Bring Your Own- Everyone needs to bring their own towel, water bottle, and yoga mat for fitness classes.
The Center’s #1 priority is the safety and health of all of our members, guests, campers, and staff. We are taking precautions, but there is always a chance of being exposed to coronavirus in all public places, including The Center. We will continue to learn and change protocols as needed.