- Wear a Mask– Masks must be worn when entering and exiting The Center. Once you get to your location and are able to social distance (6 feet from others) you may remove your mask.
- Temperature Checks – Visit the front desk as soon as you enter to have your temperature taken prior to checking in. If playing a sport your temperature will be checked before each game. Staff also will receive daily temperature checks. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to participate or to stay at The Center.
- Keep Your Distance – Stay at least six feet away from others whenever possible. When you can’t keep a six feet distance a face mask is required. For sports: when congregating on the sidelines or bleachers everyone will need to follow CDC Guidelines and remain socially distant.
- Stay Home if Sick -Keep our community safe. Stay home if you are feeling sick, have any symptoms, or are vulnerable to illness.
- Bring your own– Everyone needs brings their own water bottles, towels, and yoga mat.
- Wipe Down Equipment – Use the cleaning materials provided. Wipe down all equipment before and after your workout. The Center staff also will disinfect equipment and activity areas regularly.
- Limited class sizes– For all indoor classes, class sizes will be limited. If needed The Center will provide a number system for busy classes.
The Center’s #1 priority is the safety and health of all of our members, guests, campers, and staff. We are taking precautions, but there is always a chance of being exposed to coronavirus in all public places, including The Center. We will continue to learn and change protocols as needed.