Come play tennis at the Rex Hagen Courts. The Center has three surfaced courts. Day passes are available at our Front Desk as well as short- and long-term specials. Stop by to find out more about our Membership opportunities! Members are free/ Non-Members: $15 per day pass or $45 month pass for just Tennis. For more information email email@example.com or call (941) 778-1908
Monday-Saturday 7:30am to 10:30am
The Round-Robin session is open to ALL beginners and intermediate level players. Come out to have a relaxed and enjoyable time rotating in to various matches. This is a sociable and fun time to play tennis.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday 10:30am to 1pm
Come out to join the Legends group if you are a more experienced player.
Monday-Friday 1pm to 8pm
Saturday 1pm to 5pm
Court #2 is reserved for Open play!
The Center has a ball machine, balls, and racquets that can be used and are included in your center membership or pass
If court #1 and #3 aren’t being used they are open for open play
The Center is proud to announce the addition of EJ Sanford as The Center’s Tennis Pro. Lessons are open to all ages and skill levels. You must make reservation for all tennis lessons:
- General Lessons: Work on stroke technique and fundamentals, footwork, match strategy and mental toughness. Cost is $72 per hour
- Hitting Sessions: Tour level hitting partner (non-instructional). Hitting only. Cost is $72 per hour
- Semi-Private Lesson (2 players): Join a friend for a lesson and have fun learning the game and working out together. Cost is $96 per hour
- Video Lesson: Take an hour video lesson with our pro and review it with him afterwards to take your game to the next level. Cost is $120 per hour
- Clinic (Minimum 4 players): Join your friends for a fun instructional workout in a group lesson. Cost is $25 per hour/ per person
- Footwork and Conditioning Session: Get fit with a topnotch tennis pro. Improving your footwork on court and overall fitness. Cost is $60 per hour
About EJ our Tennis Pro:
EJ Sanford is Florida native from Sarasota. EJ started playing tennis at 10 years old and was playing tournaments all over Florida and across the country throughout his junior career. He graduated from Bayshore high school where he led his team to a District Championship. He has recently been a touring professional who played in futures and challenger tournaments. EJ began coaching in 2004 at local tennis academies before starting his own World Class Tennis Academy in 2010. He has been The Center of Anna Maria Tennis Pro since October 2016.