Double Your Donation to Your Community Center during the 2018 Giving Challenge, noon May 1st to noon May 2nd!
A 24 hour event put on my Sarasota Community Foundations from noon to noon on May 1st to May 2, where people who care about The Center can make a secure donation, helping The Center receive special matching dollars through the Patterson foundation and grant incentives.
What’s The Center’s Goal?
For you to “Be The One to Create Wellbeing in Your Community” that elevates the efforts of all of those who have been instrumental in the Center’s long legacy and help ensure The Center remains the glue that binds our three island cities for many years to come!
How to get your donation matched?
Donations of $25 or more can be made online May 1st at noon until May 2nd at noon at www.givingpartnerchallenge.org and search for “The Center of Anna Maria Island” or you can fill out and return the Giving Challenge pledge sheet 2018 before April 30th. You can also call The Center at (941)778-1908 and a friendly team member will be happy to fill out a form for you!
How can I participate:
- DONATE: Donations of $25 or more can be made online May 1st at noon until May 2nd at noon at www.givingpartnerchallenge.org and search for “The Center of Anna Maria Island” or you can fill out and return the pledge sheet before April 30th.
- SPREAD THE WORD: Tell you friends/contacts and encourage them to tell
- SHARE: Give copies of this form to friends/family/contacts/business associates
- FACEBOOK: Like our Page facebook.com/TheCenterofAMI and Share our Giving Challenge Post #GivingChallenge18 #BeTheOne #WeareTheCenter
- VISIT: Stop by The Center to make a donation, for a tour, learn what is going on at The Center, or to just say hi!
Questions? Contact Chris Culhane for additional information (941)778-1908 or firstname.lastname@example.org